$149 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 01 Sep 2018 and 30 Sep 2018)
$119 AUD per
- Child (3-14 years) (Between: 01 Sep 2018 and 30 Sep 2018)
$499 AUD per
- Family (2 Adult + 2 Children) (Between: 01 Sep 2018 and 30 Sep 2018)
Short on time? You can still explore the Whitsundays in style!
Cruise through the Whitsundays with Game Changer as part of the Sea Sprint fleet for an express day tour! Perfect for those short of time, explore the Whitsunday Islands, snorkel and visit Whitehaven Beach, all in just 6 hours! Travelling on board a comfortable and modern vessel, you'll spend no time getting to where you need to go!
Cruise the Whitsundays on the half day tour with Game Changer, otherwise known as the Sea Sprint Express Day Tour! Enjoy the perfect day out exploring and adventuring in tropical waters and on the beautiful islands of the Whitsundays.
Game Changer Features:
- Modern and comfortable vessel
- Individual passenger seating
- Covered roof with full shade
- Forward loading for easy beach access
- Full-size toilet and washroom on board
- Stand-up paddle boards included
- 2 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- 1 hour snorkelling the fringing reefs
- Snoreklling and wetsuit hire
- Courtesy pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch and snacks
Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the world on board Game Changer. Stroll on the white silica sands or enjoy the warm tropical waters as you spend quality time on one of the gems of the Whitsundays. Whitehaven Beach is a top destination in the Whitsundays and is known for its soft sands, stretching coastline, and beautiful scenery.
Check out the amazing marine life that awaits you in the Whitsundays during your half day Sea Sprint Express tour. All your snorkelling gear is provided, meaning all you need to bring along is your sense of adventure and fun! Explore the diverse and colourful reefs, enjoying the playful fish and marine life all around you! Keep an eye out for some of our most famous residents such as green sea turtles, Maori Wrasse, stingrays, clownfish and more!
Take the opportunity to try out our stand-up paddlelboards for a whole new reef experience! Take our boards out for a spin above the reefs to enjoy a new point of view. This fun activity is a great way to experience the calm Whitsunday waters while you get to take in the views and enjoy the sun.
Have a little more time on your hands? See the Whitsundays on a full day trip with Whitsunday Bullet (Sea Sprint Premium Tour) - includes a visit to Hill Inlet lookout!
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
Add to your Whitsundays experience... Combine multiple tours to unlock exclusive discounts!
Featured Add-on's for Game Changer:
Skydive Airlie BeachCW ReefworldDerwent Hunter Fraser Island Drop Bear Tour
What To Bring
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
On board purchases such as snacks and water.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of booking. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Any cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to departure will forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to boarding will result in forfeit of full trip fees. Any passenger may elect to transfer their travel to another day with notice prior to 3pm the day before departure. No refunds will be given on transfers. An Admin Fee ($40) may be applied to postponements or transfers. Card fees are non-refundable.
If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.