Short on time? You can still explore the Whitsundays in style!
- Fast catamaran that now visits Hill Inlet lookout and Whitehaven Beach.
- Snorkel, swim, paddleboard and explore!
- Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach for the ultimate beach experience
- Stable and comfortable catamaran that travels at high speeds
- Ideal for families, larger group and those craving adventure!
What To Bring
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
All taxes, lunch, snacks, snorkelling equipment and courtesy pick up and drop off.
On board purchases such as snacks and water.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
*Note: Game Changer is part of the SeaSprint fleet. Vessels in the SeaSprint fleet are able to interchange and alternate departures for any reason. Please enquire for more details.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of booking. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Any cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to departure will forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to boarding will result in forfeit of full trip fees. Any passenger may elect to transfer their travel to another day with notice prior to 3pm the day before departure. No refunds will be given on transfers. An Admin Fee ($40) may be applied to postponements or transfers. Card fees are non-refundable.
If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.