Join Twin Island Escape and explore two tropical islands in one day
- Explore two iconic islands locations, including both Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- See the newly renovated resort at Daydream Island, including its expanded living reef!
- Enjoy the use of pools at both island resorts
- Explore remote bays, islands and beaches and take time to swim, relax, snorkel and explore
Twin Island Escape offers an awesome way to spend the day in the Whitsundays! Enjoy visiting two different resort islands where you can explore everything they have to offer. Pack the day full of action, or relax in paradise - the choice is yours! You can relax and watch the day pass you by or spend your day taking advantage of every moment on offer; this flexible tour is great for any type of traveller and promises a great day in the Whitsundays.
Highlights & Features:
- Visit both Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Breakfast overlooking Daydream Island's Living Reef - a unique way to dine!
- Enjoy a picturesque cruise between islands
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish feeding show (10 am daily) at Daydream Island's Living Reef
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled shuttle bus service
- Buffet breakfast overlooking the Living Reef at Daydream Island
- This tour does not visit Hill Inlet.
- This tour includes breakfast. If you prefer not to include breakfast, please check out CW: Twin Island Escape.
Start your day with breakfast on Daydream Island overlooking their newly expanded Living Reef! Certainly one of the most unique ways to dine, it's the best way to begin your day of adventure and exploring. You can look forward to plenty of time on Daydream Island where you can swim, relax and venture around the newly renovated island. With swimming pools, coral reefs, beaches and more, Daydream Island is a great place for couples, solo travellers and families to visit!
Sit back and relax as you get to enjoy a 30-minute cruise to Hamilton Island, your second stop of the day! You can look forward to informative commentary from your crew along the way as you relax and watch the islands pass you by. Start your Hamilton Island experience with a delicious lunch overlooking the marina at Marina Tavern before enjoying free time for the rest of the afternoon. Visitors are welcome to use the resort's pools, use the free shuttle bus or enjoy time on the beach. Top destinations on Hamilton Island include Catseye Beach, One Tree Hill or the main resort pool, which are all accessible by a short bus ride!
When you're done with your day of exploring, you will head back to Airlie Beach, enjoying the fresh ocean air, sipping wine or beer, taking in the beautiful scenery as you go!
*All itineraries are to be used as guidelines only, and are subject to change. Please enquire for more details.
What To Bring
- Photo identification
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- All marine and park fees
- Lunch at Marina Tavern
- Hamilton Island's scheduled shuttle service
- All ferry transfers
- Breakfast at Daydream Island
- Drinks, snacks, onboard purchases and island activities
Terms and Conditions
Infants 0-3 years travel free of charge, however no infant meals are included. Guests must be able to show valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e Senior or Child ticket). If you cannot produce the valid identification to meet your ticket requirements, you will not be able to travel without paying a surcharge/difference in fare.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Cancellations made outside of 7 days to departure forfeit 25% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours - 7 days prior to departure forfeit 50% of the total ticket price. No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.