Get involved, set the sails, take the helm, and get some amazing sailing photos!
Known as the most famous maxi yacht in history, Condor is the perfect sailing tour for 18-35's wanting an adventurous hands-on experience around the Whitsunday Islands. Condor has won an array of races including the Sydney to Hobart, Fastnet, Bermuda Race and the World Maxi Championship, her racing spirit still lives on as she continues to annually compete in the Airlie Beach Race Week and Hamiltion Island Race Week.
The experienced crew of Condor will take you on a thrilling adventure throughout the Whitsunday Islands, taking you to all the most popular destinations. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime as you explore remote locations and participate in activities such as snorkeling, bush walking and, of course, sailing!
Condor Private Charter Features:
- Authentic sailing experience
- Very popular option for 18-35's
- Young, fun and experienced crew
- Quality time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkell the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef
- Huge deck space for sunbathing and relaxing
- Delicious and fresh meals prepared on board
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, fresh linen and all taxes included
- BYO Alcohol
All accommodation is open-planned with shared amenities.
Shared Single: Single bed (sleeps one person), usually a bunk bed.
Shared Double: Double bed (sleeps two persons), usually with a single bunk on top.
Whitehaven Beach is undoubtedly one of the most famous in the world and with good reason! With seemingly endless stretches of soft silica sands and gleaming blue waters, it is by far one of the most stunning and unique places in Australia and the most sought after place in the Whitsundays. Enjoy the Whitehaven experience on board Condor for an unforgettable trip and unbelievably unique beach.
Hill Inlet Lookout
Experience nature at its best at the famous Hill Inlet Lookout. Your crew will guide you to the famous lookout point at Hill Inlet where you can experience the swirling sands in all of their glory. Nature's blue and white masterpiece provides the perfect backdrop for your Whitsundays trip offering a unique experience to each and every lucky visitor.
The Whitsunday Islands offer protection to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, making it the perfect environment for hard corals, soft corals, and fish species to flourish. Here, you may even see bucket-list animals such as turtles, dolphins, dugongs, reef sharks and even manta rays! Quality equipment is provided on board free of charge, and your helpful crew are there to help with any questions you may have.
Being a maxi yacht, Condor is a performance sailing vessel capable of travelling at great speeds using nothing but the power of wind. Guests are able to give the crew a hand to help raise the mainsail, set the jib, tighten/loosen sheets and take charge of the helm.
Afternoon Tea: Cheese platter with crackers and dip
Dinner: Roast chicken with stuffing, creamy potato mash, freshly tossed salad, gravy and damper bread
Dessert: Cookies and cream cheesecake
Breakfast: Cereals, toast and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning Tea: Tea and coffee with an assortment of biscuits and fruit platter
Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salads
Afternoon snack: Homemade nachos served with salsa, beans and sour cream
Dinner: Burritos made with beef mince, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Evening snack: Chocolate brownies served with whipped cream
Breakfast: Cereals, toast, yoghurt and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning tea: Fruit platter
*Please note that this is a sample of menu and is subject to change. Most special diets can be catered for upon request, please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag, containing NO zippers, with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-15pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.