Hop aboard Condor and enjoy all the Whitsunday islands has to offer on the ultimate speed machine! Snorkel the beautiful coral gardens of the Whitsunday Islands, hike through Australian National Parks, wander the brilliant white sands of Whitehaven Beach or set the sails and cruise into the sunset! Condor features a Kevlar composite hull and a mast which, at the time of her launch in 1981, was the tallest single spar in the world. Perfectly designed and maintained, Condor cuts through the waves with ease, offering a smooth and stable ride that comes with the thrill of speed!
- Young, fun and social demographic - very popular tour for 18-35's!
- Authentic sailing experience with an amazing itinerary
- Huge deck space for sunbathing and relaxing
- Delicious and fresh meals provided by highly trained crew
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Top snorkel locations- Snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, fresh linen and all taxes included
- BYO Alcohol
For guests who want to be involved, help the crew set the sails, have a turn on the wheel, and get some amazing sailing photos! Sail the Whitsundays on Condor to experience the power and speed of a world-famous racing vessel!
Comfortably refitted to accommodate up to 29 guests, Condor offers spacious accommodation and comfortable sleeping areas. The upper deck has ample space and is great for sun-baking, sightseeing or general relaxation! Condors accommodation is open-planned, you have the option of either a Shared Single or Shared Double:
Shared Single: Single bed, usually a bunk bed.
Shared Double: Double bed, usually with a single bunk on top.
*Both options include a designated personal storage space
Designed purely for racing, maxi yachts cost millions of dollars to construct, but their speed and power is second to none. Just one trip on a maxi will leave you wanting more, as you experience the ultimate combination of speed, size and adrenaline.
Condor is a very social and fun vessel, with a relaxed, party atmosphere. The perfect trip for anybody seeking a fun-filled adventure, and to make some great new friends along the way, Condor is one of the most popular maxi yachts operating in the Whitsundays. Come see for yourself what makes Condor so special!
Condors itinerary will have you sailing around many of the Whitsundays Islands during your 2 day and 2 night adventure. As a maxi yacht, Condor is a performance sailor which means you will be travelling around at speed all with the help of wind power. Guests are able to give the crew a hand and help set sail, raise a sheet and have a go at the captain's wheel to give them to full sailing experience! Not only will you visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, but you will also get to the Northern end of the Whitsundays, where the best fringing coral reefs in the Whitsundays are found around Hayman Island, Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay.
You'll also get to visit the infamous Hill Inlet Lookout, where you can see one of the best views in Australia and snap some unforgettable photos to show family and friends back home. When you are not beach-hopping and seeing the sights, guests can do some snorkelling at two locations with fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the Islands.
*Please note, itineraries can change due to the weather, tides and your captains professional judgement.
Afternoon Tea: Cheese platter with crackers and dip
Dinner: Roast chicken with stuffing, creamy potato mash, freshly tossed salad, gravy and damper bread
Dessert: Cookies and cream cheesecake
Breakfast: Cereals, toast and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning Tea: Tea and coffee with an assortment of biscuits and fruit platter
Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salads
Afternoon snack: Homemade nachos served with salsa, beans and sour cream
Dinner: Burritos made with beef mince, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Evening snack: Chocolate brownies served with whipped cream
Breakfast: Cereals, toast, yoghurt and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning tea: Fruit platter
*Please note that this is a sample of menu and is subject to change. Most special diets can be catered for upon request, please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Condor is also available for Private Charter.
CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
Add to your Whitsundays experience... Combine multiple tours to unlock exclusive discounts!
Featured Add-on's for Condor:
CW ReefworldBase Hostel AccommodationSkydive Airlie BeachHeart Reef
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
BYO alcohol (no glass). Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
*A $40 per person Public Holiday Surcharge is applicable to tours where the vessel is at sea on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.