Jump aboard Condor to experience an exciting sailing expedition on the most famous maxi-racing yacht in history!
- Condor is a fast, sleek and famous racing yacht
- Fun tour with great crew who will keep you laughing and enjoying the best of the Whitsundays
- A tour designed for pure speed, power and an authentic sailing experience!
- Designed for those craving fun and adventure in one of the best parts of Australia
The mighty Condor offers an exhilarating sailing experience, covering all the most iconic locations around the stunning Whitsunday Island group. You will sail past many different island landscapes, snorkel spectacular coral reefs, step foot on the world’s best beaches and meet an extravagant array of sea life. This sailing expedition is perfect for adventurous travellers looking for a unique and hands-on experience, with a younger and social crowd.
- Young, fun and social tour
- Very popular amongst 18-35's
- Exciting and fast sailing experience
- Iconic island and snorkel locations
- Joyful and experienced crew
- Delicious and fresh meals
- Large spacious deck
- All inclusive tour
- BYO Alcohol
For guests who want to be involved, help the crew set the sails, have a turn on the wheel, and get some amazing sailing photos! Sail the Whitsundays on Condor to experience the power and speed of a world-famous racing vessel!
Condor is also available for Private Charter.
Visit the incredible Whitehaven Beach for up to 4 hours! Relax and play in the magnificent white silica sands and clear blue waters, and see for yourself why Whitehaven Beach is arguably the best beach in the world.
Hill Inlet lookout
Located at the northern section of Whitehaven Beach, these swirling postcard-perfect sands are not to be missed! Take a short hike through the national park on Whitsundays Island to reach the iconic Hill Inlet lookout, home to the area's most unique and beautiful panoramic views!
Designed purely for racing, maxi yachts cost millions of dollars to construct, but their speed and power is second to none. Just one trip on a maxi will leave you wanting more, as you experience the ultimate combination of speed, size and adrenaline. Guests are able to give the crew a hand and help set sail, raise a sheet and have a go at the captain's wheel to give them to full sailing experience!
*Itinerary is a sample only. Changes may occur based on factors outside of our control (including weather, wind and tide) as well as your captains professional judgement.
All accommodation is open-planned with shared amenities.
- Shared Single: Single bed (sleeps one person), usually a bunk bed.
- Shared Double: Double bed (sleeps two persons), usually with a single bunk on top.
Both options include a designated personal storage space.
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag, containing NO zippers, with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-15pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
BYO alcohol (strictly NO glass, or red wine). Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will need to tell the staff when you board the vessel.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.