Take a racing maxi yacht tour that will have you flying!
One of the most famous maxi yachts in racing history, Condor has won every major ocean race in the world, not once, but twice! Fast, sleek and famous, Condor is the ultimate racing yacht, designed for pure speed and power, a true sailing experience!
Hop aboard Condor and enjoy all the Whitsunday islands has to offer on the ultimate speed machine! Snorkel the beautiful coral gardens of the Whitsunday Islands, hike through Australian National Parks, wander the brilliant white sands of Whitehaven Beach or set the sails and cruise into the sunset! Condor features a Kevlar composite hull and a mast which, at the time of her launch in 1981, was the tallest single spar in the world. Perfectly designed and maintained, Condor cuts through the waves with ease, offering a smooth and stable ride that comes with the thrill of speed!
- Professional and friendly crew
- Huge deck space for sunbathing and relaxing
- All meals freshly prepared on board
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits included
- Comfortable accommodation with private cabins available
- Visit top snorkelling destinations
- Clean, fresh linen
- Rendezvous scuba diving available - pre-book in advance
Sail the fabulous Whitsundays with power and speed on a world-famous racing vessel! Get onboard Condor before you miss out!
Fully-refitted to for up to 29 guests, Condor offers spacious accommodation and comfortable sleeping areas. The upper deck has ample space and is great for sun-baking, sightseeing or general relaxation! Choose from 3 comfortable accommodation styles:
Private Double Cabin: Spacious double bed in a private cabin. Perfect for couples!
Shared Single: Spacious bunk bed in a shared space with designated personal storage.
Shared Double: Spacious double bed in a shared space. Includes personal storage space.
Designed purely for racing, maxi yachts cost millions of dollars to construct, but their speed and power is second to none. Just one trip on a maxi will leave you wanting more, as you experience the ultimate combination of speed, size and adrenalin.
Comfortably refurbished to accommodate up to 29 guests, Condor is a very social and fun vessel, with a relaxed, party atmosphere. The perfect trip for anybody seeking a fun-filled adventure, and to make some great new friends along the way, Condor is one of the most popular maxi yachts operating in the Whitsundays. Come see for yourself what makes Condor so special!
Condor offers all passengers the chance to experience the underwater world through an exciting rendezvous scuba dive with her sister diving vessel, Tornado. As a guest on board, you have the option to complete Introductory or certified dives. For introductory dives, guests will be guided with a qualified instructor and enjoy a dive experience which will last 35 to 40 minutes. Please let us know in advance if you wish to scuba dive so that we can arrange for your exciting adventure!
â€‹BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
BYO alcohol (no glass) and pre-booked scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board. Please note dives are subject to age, weather, other conditions and the dive instructors discretion.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.