Feel the need for speed? Broomstick can offer you just this and more!
- Charter your own private maxi yacht and experience real sailing in the Whitsundays
- Spend quality time at top locations in the Whitsundays!
- Great for larger groups for up to 25 people
- Fun, social crew who will show you an amazing time on the water
- Sail on board a real sailing boat that has a great sailing history!
- See the Whitsundays in the best way possible - under the power of the wind!
For 2 days and 2 nights, the experienced crew of Broomstick will take you on a thrilling adventure throughout the Whitsunday Islands, taking you to all the most popular destinations. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime as you explore remote locations and participate in activities such as snorkeling, bush walking and, of course, sailing!
- Authentic, hands-on sailing experience
- Huge deck space for tanning and socialising
- Quality time at Whitehaven Beach
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Young, fun and professional sailing crew
- Delicious food prepared on-board
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation
- Snorkelling gear, wetsuits and fresh linen included
- Ideal private charter for larger groups
- BYO Alcohol
All accommodation is open-planned, you have the option of either a Shared Single or Shared Double:
Shared Single: Single bed, usually a bunk bed. Sleeps one person.
Shared Double: Double bed, usually with a single bunk on top. Sleeps two persons.
Explore, relax and have fun on the sandy white beaches of Whitehaven. The award winning Whitehaven Beach is 7 km long and is famous for its crystal clear waters and perfect 98% silica white sand. Feel free to bring a frisbee or football along, there's no better beach than Whitehaven for beach games with friends and family!
Hill Inlet Lookout
Take a bushwalk through the National Park on Whitsunday Island to see the famous swirling sands of Hill Inlet. While at the lookout take the opportunity to grab some awesome photos in front of this insane backdrop! With the tides and currents continually shifting the silica sand below, no two photos of the swirling sands will ever be identical.
The Whitsunday Islands offer protection to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, making it the perfect environment for hard corals, soft corals, and fish species to flourish. Here, you may even see bucket-list animals such as turtles, dolphins, dugongs, reef sharks and even manta rays! Quality equipment is provided on board free of charge, and your helpful crew are there to help with any questions you may have.
Designed and built purely for speed, Broomstick is a true maxi racing yacht.. Get involved with the sailing on deck, hoist the sails, grind the winches or take your turn at the helm as you sail through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Broomstick's crew are among the best sailors in the Whitsundays, and are more than happy to teach newcomers the ropes!
Afternoon tea: Cheese platter with crackers and dip
Dinner: Roast chicken with stuffing, creamy potato mash, freshly tossed salad, gravy and damper bread
Dessert: Cookies and cream cheesecake
Breakfast: Cereals, toast and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning tea: Tea and coffee with an assortment of biscuits and fruit platter
Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salads
Afternoon snack: Homemade nachos served with salsa, beans and sour cream
Dinner: Burritos made with beef mince, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
Evening snack: Chocolate brownies served with whipped cream
Breakfast: Cereals, toast, yoghurt and fruit salad served with tea, coffee and a variety of condiments
Morning tea: Fruit platter
*Please note this is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
Add to your Whitsundays experience... Combine multiple tours to unlock exclusive discounts!
Featured Add-on's for Broomstick:
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag, containing NO zippers, with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at Airlie Beach Bag Storage. Most charge between $5-15pp for the duration of your trip.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
Terms and Conditions
Please note, at time of booking we require a deposit with the remaining balance due 2 months prior.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit up the non refundable deposit and all client cancellations made less than 2 months prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. Please note if the balance is not paid on time the booking is cancelled and deposit you have paid forfeited. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.