Get the best of both worlds! See the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach!
Venture to the most popular destinations in the Whitsundays and outer Great Barrier Reef with the popular Best of the Whitsundays combo. This unique package allows travellers to spend quality time at two world-famous destinations - the Whitsunday Islands (including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet) AND the Great Barrier Reef.
Highlights & Inclusions:
Tour 1 - Whitsunday Bullet
- Very Fast, stable catamaran
- Use of stand-up paddle boards
- Visit the best parts of the Whitsunday Islands
- Snorkel tuition and flotation devices
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off
- Fun and informative crew
- Full awning and suncover
- Delicious buffet lunch
Tour 2 - Explore: Great Barrier Reef
- 5-star PADI rating
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef!
- Snorkel/dive two different locations
- Comfortable air-conditioned vessel with showers
- Delicious buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- High quality snorkelling and scuba diving gear provided
- All divers are personally guided by experienced masters or instructors
- Brand new custom-designed dive vessel
Whitsunday Bullet is one of the newest catamarans in the Whitsundays, offering a fast and stable ride around the islands. With Bullet, you waste no time getting from place to place, so you'll spend less time on a boat and more time in the water, on the beach, or out exploring!
- Snorkel amazing island bays
- Try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding
- Bushwalk the Whitsunday National Park
- Explore the silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- View the swirling sands of Hill Inlet from the lookout
This is a seriously comprehensive tour of the Whitsunday Islands and the stable design of Whitsunday Bullet makes it the perfect island hopping vessel for an action-packed day!
Explore: Great Barrier Reef
Join one of the only day tours that ventures to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for an unforgettable experience. Make your way out past the islands and to the stunning and beautiful reef where you can enjoy all the beauty and adventure it has to offer! Guests can choose to snorkel or scuba dive among the reefs, getting up close and personal with its marine life for a unique experience. The custom designed boat will ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your day on the water, allowing you check off the ultimate bucket-list item - visit the beautiful Great Barrier Reef.
- Dive/Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit two different locations within Bait Reef
- Popular sites include Stepping Stone, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop-off
Make your way to one of the natural wonders of the world with Explore. This full day tour will give you a glimpse into the amazing and diverse Great Barrier Reef and explore its wonders! Don't miss your chance to see this amazing part of the world.
- Scuba diving IS NOT included in the packages price and MUST be purchased at an additional cost.
- Those undertaking a refresher programme, or Introductory dive with Explore will need to complete a 1 hour pool session prior to departure.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.