Fly in the safety and comfort of a seaplane to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef!
- Enjoy a beautiful scenic flight over the Whitsundays!
- Unique flight that allows you to touch down on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel or hop on glass bottom boat to check out the reef with something for everyone
- Up to two hours on the Outer Reef to explore
- Beautiful views of the islands, reefs and more!
- All snorkelling equipment provided
The Seaplane Reef Adventure Tour departs daily and will showcase the magnitude of the Great Barrier Reef from above, before landing and transferring you to our private semi-subs at Hardy Reef for 2 hours coral viewing and snorkelling. Enjoy aerial views of Hook, Hardy and Heart Reefs and explore this amazing underwater world from below. Our seaplanes have large, unobstructed windows perfect for photography. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky and over the worlds largest living organism!
Seaplane Reef Adventure Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef and northern Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours at Air Whitsundays private glass bottom boat with one hour of coral viewing and one hour of snorkelling a private, sheltered lagoon
- All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
Our vessels have an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade decks and easy step access into the water. They also allow the opportunity to experience the Great Barrier Reef without getting wet; appealing to those who are not comfortable taking to the open ocean waters to snorkel. Groups are limited to a maximum of 22 people to ensure that you receive the very best of Air Whitsundays friendly attention. All ages and fitness levels are catered for.
Included Sights: Whitsunday Islands, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef
Included Stops: Great Barrier Reef
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Swimwear and towel, Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and or video camera, Light jacket for cooler months, Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
Return Flights, Refreshments, sparkling wine and gourmet snacks, In-flight commentary, Snorkel equipment,
All flights prices are per person and include GST and Marine Parks Fees.
Terms and Conditions
All flights are operated at the discretion of Air Whitsunday Seaplanes and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to limit courtesy transfers to select local accommodations. Private residences or Airbnb properties may be asked to meet at the closest confirmed location. If you are concerned about the availability of a door-to-door service to/from your accommodation, please contact our reservations team prior to booking.
Please note that in the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
There is a 2.5% credit card surcharge.
Once a reservation has been made a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged if cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure. All cancellations will forfeit 30% of the total ticket price. We recommend travel insurance.