Fly in the safety and comfort of a seaplane to the heart of the Great Barrier Reef!
- Enjoy a beautiful scenic flight over the Whitsundays!
- Unique flight that allows you to touch down on the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel or hop on glass bottom boat to check out the reef with something for everyone
- Up to two hours on the Outer Reef to explore
- Beautiful views of the islands, reefs and more!
- All snorkelling equipment provided
The Seaplane Reef Adventure Tour departs daily and will showcase the magnitude of the Great Barrier Reef from above, before landing and transferring you to our private semi-subs at Hardy Reef for 2 hours coral viewing and snorkelling. Enjoy aerial views of Hook, Hardy and Heart Reefs and explore this amazing underwater world from below. Our seaplanes have large, unobstructed windows perfect for photography. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky and over the worlds largest living organism!
Seaplane Reef Adventure Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef and northern Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours at Air Whitsundays private glass bottom boat with one hour of coral viewing and one hour of snorkelling a private, sheltered lagoon
- All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
Our vessels have an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade decks and easy step access into the water. They also allow the opportunity to experience the Great Barrier Reef without getting wet; appealing to those who are not comfortable taking to the open ocean waters to snorkel. Groups are limited to a maximum of 22 people to ensure that you receive the very best of Air Whitsundays friendly attention. All ages and fitness levels are catered for.
Included Sights: Whitsunday Islands, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef
Included Stops: Great Barrier Reef
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please just bring a light day bag, with:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Beach towel
- Sun protection - Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat etc.
- Water bottle
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Prescription snorkelling mask (if required)
- In flight commentary
- Snorkeling equipment & tuition
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Fruit juice and spring water
- Flotation devices
- Assortment of snacks and treats
- Complimentary glass of Australian sparkling wine
- Return transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale and Proserpine.
If you are staying outside of Airlie Beach, Cannonvale or Proserpine please contact us to find out if a pickup is available, or where you can meet the courtesy bus.
Nothing, it's all included!
Terms and Conditions
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The exact departure/arrival time is not guaranteed as departure times and itineraries may be altered closer to departure to suit tides, weather and other aircraft movements. Please allow flexibility and space in your daily itinerary.
Courtesy bus pick-ups begin 1 hour (approx.) prior to departure, and must be reconfirmed 24 hours prior to departure. Passengers who fail to reconfirm these details, or miss the courtesy bus, will be liable to find their own means of transport to Whitsunday Coast Airport. Self-drive guests must be ready at the departure point at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP). No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.