Seaplane Panorama is a signature tour with an amazing way to see the Whitsundays!
- See the top Whitsunday destinations from above
- Witness Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef and the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy the opportunity to capture amazing photos and form life-long memories!
- Touch down inside the reefs for a once in a lifetime experience
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and explore its waters and shoreline
- Soar to new heights with Air Whitsundays
The Seaplane Panoramic Tour is a truly sensational day of excitement, fun and awe. You will not believe your eyes as you soar above the picturesque islands, the infamous Whitehaven Beach and the beautiful Great Barrier Reef. During your half day tour, you'll get to enjoy not only a private tour on our glass bottom boat to see the corals of the Great Barrier Reef, but also a visit to Whitehaven Beach, amazing snorkelling, and the best views from above. Your tour will give you the chance to see all the top locations in the Whitsundays, combining the Reef Adventure tour with the Whitehaven Experience for one unforgettable day.
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours at Air Whitsundays private glass bottom boat, with one hour of coral viewing and relaxing and one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon.
- One hour visit to Whitehaven Beach
- All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
See the absolute best this region has to offer in a half day tour, enjoying the sparkling expanse of the Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from the air, on the land and under the water.
Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef
Whitehaven Beach, Great Barrier Reef
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky, at the Great Barrier Reef and on one of the world's finest beaches!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or videocamera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Return seaplane flights to the reef
- In-flight commentary
- Scenic views of Whitehaven and Heart Reef
- Two hours at the reef snorkelling and coral viewing
- Snorkel equipment
- One hour at Whitehaven Beach
- Refreshments, sparkling wine and a light picnic
- Ideal for small groups of people
All flights prices are per person and include GST and Marine Parks Fees.
Terms and Conditions
All flights are operated at the discretion of Air Whitsunday Seaplanes, and are subject to weather conditions, air traffic control and other influences outside of our control. There is a 2.5% credit card surcharge.
Once a reservation has been made a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged if cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure. All cancellations will forfeit 30% of total ticket price. We recommend travel insurance