Seaplane Panorama is a signature tour with an amazing way to see the Whitsundays!
- See the top Whitsunday destinations from above
- Witness Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef and the Great Barrier Reef and enjoy the opportunity to capture amazing photos and form life-long memories!
- Touch down inside the reefs for a once in a lifetime experience
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and explore its waters and shoreline
- Soar to new heights with Air Whitsundays
The Seaplane Panoramic Tour is a truly sensational day of excitement, fun and awe. You will not believe your eyes as you soar above the picturesque islands, the infamous Whitehaven Beach and the beautiful Great Barrier Reef. During your half day tour, you'll get to enjoy not only a private tour on our glass bottom boat to see the corals of the Great Barrier Reef, but also a visit to Whitehaven Beach, amazing snorkelling, and the best views from above. Your tour will give you the chance to see all the top locations in the Whitsundays, combining the Reef Adventure tour with the Whitehaven Experience for one unforgettable day.
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- Two hours at Air Whitsundays private glass bottom boat, with one hour of coral viewing and relaxing and one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon.
- One hour visit to Whitehaven Beach
- All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
See the absolute best this region has to offer in a half day tour, enjoying the sparkling expanse of the Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from the air, on the land and under the water.
Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef
Whitehaven Beach, Great Barrier Reef
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky, at the Great Barrier Reef and on one of the world's finest beaches!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please just bring a light day bag, with:
- Beach clothing
- Thongs/sand shoes
- Beach towel
- Sun protection - Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat etc.
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Prescription snorkelling mask (if required)
- Beach umbrellas
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment & tuition
- Flotation devices
- Fruit juice and spring water
- Assortment of snacks and treats
- In-flight commentary
- Complimentary glass of Australian sparkling wine
- Return transfers from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale and Proserpine
If you are staying outside of Airlie Beach, Cannonvale or Proserpine please contact us to find out if a pickup is available, or where you can meet the courtesy bus.
Nothing, it's all included!
Terms and Conditions
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The exact departure/arrival time is not guaranteed as departure times and itineraries may be altered closer to departure to suit tides, weather and other aircraft movements. Please allow flexibility and space in your daily itinerary.
Courtesy bus pick-ups begin 1 hour (approx.) prior to departure, and must be reconfirmed 24 hours prior to departure. Passengers who fail to reconfirm these details, or miss the courtesy bus, will be liable to find their own means of transport to Whitsunday Coast Airport. Self-drive guests must be ready at the departure point at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP). No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.