Check out the the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with this fun-filled 5 day package!
- Snorkel, swim and cruise through the Whitsunday waters
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and the famous Hill Inlet Lookout
- See more of Fraser Island including the Champagne Pools and Indian Head
- Travel in a purpose built 4WD bus on sand highway
- Enjoy comfort at Kingfisher Bay's Wilderness Lodge
Our Powerplay and Cool Dingo 5 day, 4 night package gives you the opportunity to enjoy a thoroughly relaxingly and yet extremely exciting tour of the Whitsundays and Fraser Island. This package will cater to your every need as you sit back and relax, enjoying 2 of Australia's top destinations!
- 2 days, 2 night in the Whitsundays on board Powerplay
- 3 days, 2 night guided tour on Fraser Island with Cool Dingo
- 4 breakfast, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
Let the crew on board Powerplay take care of everything as you enjoy exploring the Whitsunday Islands. You will have plenty of time to enjoy both relaxing and exploring with your 2 night tour, as your crew takes you from one amazing place to the next! The itinerary allows to quality beach time at Whitehaven Beach and the lookout at Hill Inlet, as well as plenty of time in the water snorkelling in some of the best reefs around. Guests can also enjoy some of Powerplay's many perks while at anchor such as paddleboards, kayaks and an onboard heated spa!
- 2 day, 2 night trip
- Private and shared accommodation available
- Stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks
- Heated foredeck spa
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- 18 guests for a fun-filled, sociable trip
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- BYO Alcohol
- Travel faster and see more of the Whitsundays
- Comfortable and spacious two level catamaran
This is the holiday you have always dreamed of! Onboard Powerplay you will find yourself immersed in fun, surrounded by stunningly blue oceans, playing on tropical islands and exploring the stunning marine life of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This all-inclusive tour will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime!
Departs: 1:00pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:00am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Cool Dingo's 3 day, 2 night tour will allow you to experience Fraser Island with ease! Your guided tour will allow you to sit back and enjoy the view as your tour guide drives you around the island, visiting all of its top destinations. But don't confuse relaxation with boredom - you will have plenty to do during your 3 day tour. You will get to see some of the most unique and beautiful features of Fraser Island such as Lake Wabby, the Pinnacles and Champagne Pools. Your evenings will be spent at the comfortable wilderness lodge, where you can take refuge among the comforts of home with a Fraser Island flair.
- All inclusive
- No driving necessary
- Return ferry transfers included
- 3 days of guided 4WD tours
- 2 nights accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge
- All meals- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- All National Park fees and levies
- Twin share and dorm style rooms available
- Foreign language guides are now available (please enquire at time of booking)
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from your Hervey Bay hostel or hotel accommodation
This tour will allow you to enjoy the island life with as much relaxation time as possible, as you let your crew take care of everything as you spend your time exploring! See the best of Fraser Island and come to understand why Fraser Island is one of the gems of Australia!
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time to travel in between.
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.