You Might Also Be Interested In:
Powerplay & Studio AccomPowerplay & xBase Accom
4 Night Powerplay & Studio Accom Plus Scenic Flight Combo includes:
- 2 day/2 nights on Powerplay, private double cabin
- A one hour Reef and Island Scenic flight
- 2 nights at Whitsunday on the Beach, Airlie Beach, ground floor studio
The 4 Night Powerplay & Studio Accommodation Plus Scenic Flight Combo gives you the ultimate Whitsundays experience from the sea and the sky! Enjoy 2 days and 2 nights on-board a sleek and spacious power-cat, one hour Heart Reef scenic flight PLUS private accommodation in Airlie Beach! This tour provides both an action packed Whitsundays powercat adventure, visiting all the most popular destinations of the region including the world famous Whitehaven Beach as well as a bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout. You will then spend an hour in the air getting a breath taking birds eye view of some of the natural wonders of the world, and rest your head at Airlie's most central accommodation!
Powerplay is the 2 day/ 2 night adventure of a lifetime! Soak up the sun or take a walk among sting rays and baby reef sharks at Whitehaven Beach, learn about the local wildlife on an exciting bush walk through the National Park, and get up close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and its marine life. On this 2 night tour, your crew will take you to several snorkel destinations, each offering unique and spectacular underwater scenery. Taking out a total of 18 passengers and 4 crew, the vessel offers a great social environment with the space to seek full relaxation.
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire provided for your convenience
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Heated foredeck spa
- 18 guests for a fun filled, sociable trip!
- 6 stand-up paddleboards
- 6 double kayaks
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- On board WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
The Panoramic Tour
Your one hour Reef and Island Scenic Flight is a truly sensational opportunity to fly over the Great Barrier reef. You will not believe your eyes as you soar above the picturesque islands, the infamous Whitehaven Beach and Worlds largest living organism that is the Great Barrier Reef! The opportunity to get a birds eye view of the islands and the reef should not be missed.
The Panoramic Tour Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- A full hour in the air with stunning views
- All passengers have windows seats with our over wing aircraft
- Highlights, Shute harbour, Daydream Island, Molle Islands, Whitsunday Island
- Hill Inlet, Hamilton Island, Hook Island, Whitehaven Beach
- Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Heart Reef
- In flight commentary
See for yourself the stunning Whitsunday Islands and the beautiful azure blue and emerald greens of the Great Barrier Reef. Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky!
Whitsunday On The Beach backs onto the largest swimming pool in Airlie Beach. Whether it is before your big sailing adventure or after, you must experience the night life of Airlie Beach. Every night there is something going on, from Live music to festivals. Indulge in whatever suits your mood and then retreat to On the Beach for your comfortable overnight stay! Whitsunday On the Beach is situated right next to Airlie Beach Lagoon, making it the perfect base for your Whitsunday holiday. Whitsunday On the Beach offers you a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and is a few minutes away from the best dining, entertainment and shopping options. Whitsunday On the Beach is in the ideal location to make the most of paradise and your hosts can tailor your entire stay through their tour desk service.
Whitsunday on the Beach Features:
- Self contained studio units
- Ensuite, air conditioned and with ceiling fan
- Most units have balconies with lagoon and ocean views
- Secure off street parking
- DIY Laundry and Laundry Service pick up and drop off
- Public Transport 50m
- Car and Scooter Hire on site
You can use your two nights accommodation before or after the boat trip, whatever you like. Please ask us if you need more as we are able to add additional nights for a discounted price.
This trip is strictly 18-30s. As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English.
If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL