You Might Also Be Interested In:
Anaconda & Backpacker AccomAnaconda & Studio AccomAnaconda, Accom & Flight
*Please note Anaconda III will no longer be operating after January 9 2018
4 Night Anaconda III & Backpacker Accommodation plus Scenic Flight Combo includes:
- 3 day/3 night Anaconda III shared accommodation
- A one hour Reef and Island Scenic flight
- 1 night at X Base Backpacker Resort, Airlie Beach
The 4 Night Anaconda III & Backpacker Accommodation plus Scenic Flight Combo gives you the ultimate Whitsundays experience from the sea and the sky! This tour provides both an action packed Whitsundays sailing adventure, visiting all the most popular destinations of the region including the world famous Whitehaven Beach as well as an Outer Reef dive and snorkel experience. You will then spend an hour in the air getting a breath taking birds eye view of some of the natural wonders of the world, and rest your head at Airlie's most central accommodation!
Anaconda 3 offers an action packed 3 day and 3 night adventure exploring Whitehaven Beach and snorkel or dive the pristine Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays Islands! Then, on your one hour scenic flight, you will see it all from a bird eye view, including the world famous Heart Reef! After all of this excitement stay for 1 night at X Base Backpacker Resort, in heart of Airlie Beach!
Anaconda 3 is a 101ft Mega Yacht boasting a large air-conditioned saloon and bar, with TV and comfy lounges, she also flaunts a huge lifting table on which a smorgasbord breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in a buffet style. We take pride in the fact that all meals served on board, are prepared by our chef using only the best local produce. With prior notice, we are also able to cater for any special dietary requirements. Bar prices are very reasonable; we have daily happy hour and stock a large selection of wines and beers.
The Anaconda III Features:
- 32 passengers
- Snorkelling gear
- All meals, morning and afternoon snacks
- Large spacious decks and cabins
- Option to purchase Scuba dives onboard
- Licensed bar on board
- Extra costs are $22 pp for wetsuit hire and luggage storage in Airlie
Your one hour Reef and Island Scenic Flight is a truly sensational opportunity to fly over the Great Barrier reef. You will not believe your eyes as you soar above the picturesque islands, the infamous Whitehaven Beach and Worlds largest living organism that is the Great Barrier Reef! The opportunity to get a birds eye view of the islands and the reef should not be missed.
The Panoramic Tour Features:
- Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- A full hour in the air with stunning views
- All passengers have windows seats with our over wing aircraft
- Highlights, Shute harbour, Daydream Island, Molle Islands, Whitsunday Island
- Hill Inlet, Hamilton Island, Hook Island, Whitehaven Beach
- Bait Reef, Hardy Reef, Heart Reef
- In flight commentary
See for yourself the stunning Whitsunday Islands and the beautiful azure blue and emerald greens of the Great Barrier Reef. Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to create incredible and unique memories from high in the sky!
At Base Backpackers Airlie Beach quality service, cleanliness and guest satisfaction are all top priority. Base offers a range of accommodation styles to best suit your needs and budget! As a top Australian destination, Airlie Beach provides the perfect base for a most memorable holiday, surrounded by 74 islands and one of the worlds Top Ten Beaches, Whitehaven Beach. Base Resort offers 4 to 5 share dorms all featuring an ensuite, fridge, air conditioning, and fresh linen. Double, twin and triple rooms are also available featuring an ensuite with large spa bath, fridge, TV and AC.
Base Backpackers Airlie Beach features:
- 24-hour electronic security card access
- For 18 year olds and over
- Free courtesy pick up and drop off to bus station
- Bar and Bistro
- Free BBQ facilities
- Off-street car park
- Internet cafe
- Laundry & communal kitchen
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Pool Bar
- Luggage Storage
What more could you possibly need? Do not put up with poor quality hostels, choose Base Resort Airlie Beach when you come to visit the Whitsundays!
You can use your one nights accommodation before or after the boat trip, whatever you like. Please ask us if you need more as we are able to add additional nights for a discounted price.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Boat - Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal)and cash/card for on board purchases. Please feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. All alcohol is to be purchased from the licensed bar on board - NO BYO alcohol allowed on board. Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including your boat's check-in office, a 24 hour locker shop or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Scenic Flight - Don't forget your camera, polarised glasses alsohelp make the reef clearer.
Accommodation - Ticket
Boat - Skipper, crew, water, meals, linen, snorkelling equipment and all Marine Park fees
Accommodation - Linen
Scenic Flight - Scenic one hour flight over the Islands and reef, In-flight commentary, Includes Scenic views of Whitehaven beach and Heart Reef, Small groups of people
- You are required to wear a full length wetsuit to snorkel or dive, you can bring own or hire one on-board for $22pp for whole trip
- Alcoholic beverages to be purchased from licensed bar (Beer - $4.50; Glass of wine - $3.50; Spirits - $5.50)
- Soft drinks and bottled water available for purchase on board.
- Scuba diving is an additional cost - all diving can be decided on and paid for on board. Please note dives are subject to age, weather, other conditions and the dive instructors discretion.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions and also if you are over 45 years old.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Scenic Flight - All flights prices are per person and include GST and Marine Parks Fees.
Accommodation - Parking and luggage storage
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Non-swimmers on the trip are able to disembark the boat and take part in activities, however for safety reasons you must be able to swim if you wish to snorkel or dive. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given, minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.