Plunge into adventure and enjoy the trip of a lifetime with New Horizon and Nomads!
- Sail, swim and explore in the Whitsundays
- Scuba diving available, snorkelling and beach time guaranteed!
- Visit famous and stunning Whitehaven Beach
- Cruise along the sand highway of Fraser Island in a tag-along tour, visiting unique locations
- Great if you're short on time but want to see it all
* Package only available from Jan 1st - March 31st only (Only Runs in Summer)
This 4 day, 3 night combo package is an amazing opportunity to see two of Australia's top destinations. A sailing tour of the Whitsundays combined with a tag-along tour to Fraser Island are sure to show you the time of your life! You will get to spend 2 days and 2 nights on board the fun and lively sailing boat, New Horizon, and 2 days, 1 night on Fraser Island with Nomads for an unforgettable 4 days and 3 night of adventure. Both tours boast shared accommodation, making this a social tour that is ideal for meeting new people and like-minded travellers.
- 2 days, 2 nights on sailing boat New Horizon
- Snorkelling, use of paddleboards and meals included
- 2 days, 1 night with Nomads on Fraser Island
- 1 night stay at Eurong Beach Resort and all meals
New Horizon 2 day, 2 night
New Horizon is a tour of the Whitsundays that is full of fun and adventure! Besides covering all of the top spots of that the islands have to offer, including the fringing reefs, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, this fun tour also has a diving board, waterslide, paddleboards, and an onboard movie room! During your time on New Horizon you can expect to be faced with fun, adventure and exploration with all the extra bonuses.
- 2 days, 2 nights on real sailboat
- Movie theatre area with beanbags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs belonging to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by the professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- BYO Alcohol
Enjoy an authentic sailing experience while in the stunning Whitsundays on board one of the most fun sailing boats around! This 2 day tour will keep you busy while also giving you time to relax, without breaking the bank. New Horizon is one of the few boats in the Whitsundays that offers scuba diving, making it a must-do if you want to spend some time below the waves!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Nomads 2 day, 1 night
Nomads 2 day, 1 night tour of Fraser Island gives you the chance to see Fraser Island at its best, even if you're short on time! The 2 full days and 1 night on the island will give you the opportunity to see some of the best parts of Fraser Island in a tag-along tour. With a tag-along tour, you will have the opportunity to drive on Fraser Island, which is a unique experience on its own! But added to this is a visit to Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby, Maheno Shipwreck and other Fraser Island icons. You will spend your night on Eurong Resort in a dorm-style room that will have everything you need for a comfortable nights sleep.
- 2 day, 1 night on Fraser Island
- 1 night stay at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island in 6 share ensuite dorm
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Great meals
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Exclusive post-tour party at KB's Bar
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities
For 2 amazing days, you will get to explore some of the best parts of Fraser Island. This tour is all inclusive where everything will be taken care of for you! If you're short on time, or if you just wish to spend 1 night on the island, this package is the one for you.
Departs: Noosa 7:30 AM - Wednesday & Saturday
Returns: Noosa 5:00 PM - Thursday & Sunday
- Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time to travel in between.
- This package only runs from Dec 1 - April 30 annually and is suited for 18-35-year-olds.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.