Sail the Whitsundays and cruise the sand highway of Fraser Island with our 4 Day Blizzard and Fraser Explorer Combo. This combined tour will allow you to explore for 4 days and see some of the best kept secrets of Australia's east coast!
- 2 days, 2 nights on board sailing boat Blizzard
- Full itinerary with plenty of stops at amazing locations
- 2 days, 1 night with Fraser Explorer
- All meals and accommodation included on tours
The 2 Day / 1 Night Fraser Explorer Guided Tour offers every type of traveller a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity on Fraser Island. This unique tour on board a comfortable 4WD bus will take you from one Fraser Island destination to the next, allowing you to explore the island in comfort. The 2 day, 1 night tour attracts all types of travellers, ensuring you will meet like-minded travellers during your adventure, forming memories to last a lifetime.
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island
- Ferry transfers to/from Fraser Island - from River Heads
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner and breakfast
- 1 buffet lunch and 1 picnic BBQ lunch
- Visit top Fraser Island destinations such as Lake McKenzie, Indian Heads and Eli Creek
- Comfortable guided tour in air-conditioned 4WD
- Optional scenic flight at additional cost
Fraser Explorer Guided tour will take you to some of Fraser Island's most cherished places. During your two days, you can expect to spend plenty of time on the Seventy-Five Mile Beach highway, taking in the views and surrounding ocean as you make your way around. Along the beach you will stop at top spots such as Maheno Shipwrecks and Eli Creek, while venturing in land to visit the emerald green Lake Wabby, cool blue Lake McKenzie and the forests of Central Station. You will get to see a variety of landscapes, including rainforests, lakes, creeks, sand dunes and more. Your night will be spent a Eurong Beach Resort, located just up from the beach in the middle of the forested sand dunes. Here you can play tennis, swim in the resort pool or take a strong on the beach itself. Fraser Explorer will offer you all the comforts of home in an amazing sandy landscape where you will have the adventure of a lifetime.
Departs: 8:00 am - Daily
Returns: 5:30pm - Daily
For 2 days and 2 nights you can explore the stunning Whitsunday Islands on board Blizzard. Blizzard is an authentic sailing boat that will allow you to explore the Whitsundays by the power of the wind! Dangle your feet over the side as your crew attends to the sails, hoisting the mains and steering you into 2 days of fun and adventure.
- Authentic sailing experience with an amazing itinerary
- A double helm - great for moving around the cockpit and quite a unique feature
- Maximum 10 guests for small group sailing
- Snorkel equipment, sea scooter, and giant SUP board included
- Delicious and fresh meals provided by highly trained crew
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef around the Whitsunday Islands
- Suitable for children 10+
- BYO alcohol
Blizzard offers a tour that will get you to the top destinations of the Whitsundays. With hot spots such as Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays on the agenda, you will surely have an eventful and unforgettable trip through the stunning islands. Snorkel among the diverse and colourful reefs that are teeming with marine life, or spend time on Blizzard's decks taking in the sun as the ocean swells around you. Blizzard also has a sea scooter and giant stand-up paddleboard to add to the fun and give you the most of your time on and in the water! Blizzard has both private and shared accommodation, meaning there are all types of travellers on board, allowing for a great opportunity to interact with new people and make new friends!
Departs: 4:00 pm - Tue, Fri & Sun
Returns: 2:00 pm - Thu, Sun & Tue
*Please note: The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please pack a small overnight bag with a change of clothes (warm clothes for colder months), swimming costume, towel, comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, money for drinks/snacks and souvenirs.
Excess luggage can usually be stored at your accommodation in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach for an additional charge
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will only need flip flops or sandals. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Luggage storage is available for $5 per person at check-in (ABC Travel).
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation in Hervey Bay/Rainbow Beach,
- Return barge transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort,
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours,
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner)
- National Park Fees
- Drinking water
- Linen and bath towel
- Wet suit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
- No hidden costs - Park Fees included
- Money for island purchases (drinks/snacks)
- BYO alcohol - no glass. Soft drinks, bottled water and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Minimum age for children is 10 years and over and any guests under 18 must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation, except where group will occupy an entire shared area. In other cases the parent need to occupy the shared area and child share private cabin with other parent.
- This sailing adventures is only suitable for active people. A basic level of fitness and mobility is required, as a guideline Guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.