The Whitsunday Bullet and Base Backpackers Combo is perfect for anyone looking to see the best of the Whitsundays in a short amount of time or for anyone who simply prefers to spend their days out on the water and their evenings back on land! The Whitsunday Bullet is the newest and fastest boat in the Whitsundays that allows you to cruise around the Whitsunday Islands, diving, snorkelling, swimming and visiting Whitehaven Beach! Head back to shore at the end of a full day and relax into the lush tropical gardens at Base Backpackers, right in the heart of Airlie Beach. Base offers a range of accommodation styles to best suit your needs and budget.
Bullet and Base Combo includes:
- Whitsunday Bullet full day trip
- Many features on-board, including lunch, snacks, snorkelling, Whitehaven Beach and the opportunity to scuba dive
- 2 nights at X Base Backpackers, Airlie Beach in a 6 share dorm
The Whitsunday Bullet is the newest and fastest boat in the Whitsundays. Known to cruise around the crystal clear waters at up to 25 knots an hour, The Bullet will get you to where you need to go in no time, including stops at Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach!
Whitsunday Bullet Features:
- Amazing marine life
- Chance to snorkel or scuba dive
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious picnic box lunch included
- Fast, stable catamaran
- Fun and informative crew
- Newest boat in the Whitsundays
- Chance to see whales in whale season
- BYO alcohol
- The only fast day cat that offers scuba diving
At Base Backpackers Airlie Beach quality service, cleanliness and guest satisfaction are all top priority. As a top Australian destination, Airlie Beach provides the perfect base for a most memorable holiday, surrounded by 74 islands and one of the worlds Top Ten Beaches, Whitehaven Beach. Base Resort offers 4 to 5 share dorms all featuring an ensuite, fridge, air conditioning, and fresh linen. Double, twin and triple rooms are also available featuring an ensuite with large spa bath, fridge, TV and air-conditioning.
- 24-hour electronic security card access
- For 18 year olds and over
- Free courtesy pick up and drop off to bus station
- Bar and bistro
- Free BBQ facilities
- Off-street car park
- Internet cafe
- Laundry and communal kitchen
- Outdoor swimming pool and pool bar
- Luggage storage
If you are looking for a fun and fast trip that allows you to see the best of the Whitsundays, this is your chance. Perfect if you only have one or two nights to spare in the Whitsundays or are running on a tight budget, this package takes are of it all.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Cash for drinks
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Guests may bring their own snacks, water and alcohol
All taxes, lunch, snorkelling equipment and courtesy pick up and drop off. Linen, AC and en-suite bathrooms for accommodation.
Parking and luggage storage (if applicable).
On-board purchases such as snacks and water and pre-booked scuba diving. Please note dives are subject to age, weather, other conditions and the dive instructors discretion.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 12 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.