The Whitsunday Bullet is the newest and fastest boat in the Whitsundays - cruise at top speeds for the day trip of a lifetime
Known to cruise around the crystal clear waters at up to 25 knots an hour, The Bullet will get you to where you need to go in no time! Your full day will be spent not only enjoying the amazing speed and agility of the Bullet itself, but you'll also get to visit Whitehaven Beach, go snorkelling, and even try scuba diving. It has room for 42 passengers with row-style seating, ensuring everyone gets to enjoy the fun ride front on!
Whitsunday Bullet is the newest fast cat in the Whitsundays and is here to take you on the ride of your life! Cruise at top speeds around the Whitsundays and see all the best it has to offer in this action packed day tour. The stable design makes it perfect for hopping around from place to place, checking out awesome locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Guests have the chance to not only snorkel, but also to scuba dive. Whitsunday Bullet is the only day catamaran to offer scuba diving in the Whitsundays and promises guests the trip of a lifetime!
- Amazing marine life
- Chance to snorkel or scuba dive
- Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious picnic box lunch included
- Fast, stable catamaran
- Fun and informative crew
- Newest boat in the Whitsundays
- Chance to see whales in whale season
- BYO alcohol
- The only fast day cat that offers scuba diving
- Great for families
- Dives must be pre booked
Courtesy pick-up included for guests from accommodation between 8:30am and 8:45am.
Departing at 9:00am from Abell Point Marina, you'll head straight to Whitsunday Island, home to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Guests will enjoy a short bush walk up to the lookout to enjoy the world-famous views of the swirling sands below, taking the opportunity to grab some awesome photos. Afterwards, you'll make your way back to The Bullet to head to South Whitehaven, where you can enjoy a swim or relaxing on the soft silica sands that Whitehaven is known for.
Next, you'll head to the north end of Hook Island or Hayman Island to meet up with the dive team for an optional scuba dive. You'll get the chance to see the sea life of the fringing reefs up close and explore the underwater world for an unforgettable experience. This amazing experience is ideal for both first time and certified divers, with an experienced crew and the beauty below the water waiting for you. Those who wish to stay above surface can enjoy the nearest beach or can take time to snorkel in the surrounding reefs, with all their gear provided! Dives must be pre booked in a package.
Around 3.30pm we will head back to Abell Point Marina, arriving at 4.30pm.
The Bullet will bring you over the Whitehaven Beach, where you can walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout and see the famous swirling sands of the Whitsundays and the beautiful views of Hill Inlet. You'll also get to spend some time enjoying the pristine white sand of Southern Whitehaven, where you can experience uninterrupted stretches of beach. Take the opportunity to go for a swim in the calm, protected waters before getting back on board for your next adventure.
Guests will get the chance to snorkel in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world, right here in the heart of the Whitsundays! The Bullet will take you to the North end of Hook Island or Hayman Island, where scuba divers will meet up with the dive team, and snorkellers can check out the reefs from above. With abundant marine life and crystal clear waters, you will have a snorkelling experience unlike any other.
The Bullet will take you to meet our rendezvous vessel, The Tornado, where you'll be giving the chance to see the reefs below up close and personal. The Whitsunday Bullet is the only fast day cat in the Whitsundays that offers guests the chance to visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, snorkelling and scuba diving all in one day. Her speed allows you fill your day with exploring and adventure, rather than transit! Both certified and introductory divers are welcome.
*Scuba divers must book in advance to guarantee spot on rendezvous boat.
Lunch is served with your very own Esky picnic box, where you can enjoy lunch in your own time on the world-famous Whitehaven Beach. The vessel caters for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free diets. Just tell us at the time of booking so we can arrange the perfect lunch for you.
* Please note divers must be 12 years or older and must fill out a medical questionnaire. Divers must prebook dives, with both intro and certified divers welcome.
What To Bring
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Cash for drinks
- Guests may also bring their own snacks, water, and alcohol.
All taxes, lunch, snorkelling equipment and courtesy pick up and drop off.
On-board purchases such as snacks and water and pre-booked scuba diving. Please note dives are subject to age, weather, other conditions and the dive instructors discretion.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 12 years or over and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. The Operator also reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.