Sail away to paradise on the only 5-star luxury boat in the Whitsundays - the ultimate Bliss.
For an unrivalled small group sailing adventure you can’t go past Whitsunday Bliss. In a league of its own, this luxurious vessel takes a maximum of 6 passengers meaning you get a personalised and relaxed experience while sailing around the breath-taking Whitsunday Islands.
Tick off your bucket list with a deluxe trip onboard Whitsunday Bliss. Taking out only 6 passengers, this boat offers a relaxing and intimate sailing experience that takes you to all the best snorkel sites in the Whitsundays and, of course, the world-famous Whitehaven Beach! Sail in luxury and style with fully equipped private cabins complete with an en-suite, air-conditioning and personal TV. Whitsunday Bliss stands above and beyond with its exclusive appearance, low guest numbers and quality service.
Whitsunday Bliss Features:
- Private double ensuite cabins
- Cabins include a TV/DVD player, lounge, entertainment system with Fox Channels, sliding sun roof and espresso coffee machine
- Gourmet meals provided
- Snorkelling and wetsuit hire included
- Furling headsail and electric winches for fast cruising sailing
- Cockpit has electric roof to provide shade
- Modern design
- Rendezvous introductory and certified dives available
Sail in style around the Whitsundays. Discover secluded locations. Snorkel and scuba pristine reef systems. Relax on Whitehaven Beach. Experience the ultimate Bliss.
Due to low passenger numbers, guests are able to personalise their experience and build an itinerary to best suit everyone. Sail around the Whitsunday Islands and visit the best snorkel spots, pristine beaches, reef systems rich in marine life and amazing bush walks with breath-taking views. A flexible itinerary not only allows for passengers to give their input on what they want to see, but also allows keen sailors to take the helm and for enthusiastic snorkellers to spend plenty of time in the warm tropical waters. Each tour will also allow guests to visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout to spend time at one of Australia's most popular destinations.
All meals served on-board are restaurant-style cuisine created by a fully qualified chef. Be delighted by local produce and freshly prepared gourmet meals, allowing the taste of the Whitsundays to tempt even the fussiest of connoisseurs. All dietary requirements and preferences are taken care of, just sit back, relax and take in the view.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
BYO alcohol - no glass bottles, with the exception of Wine and Champagne. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
All taxes, gourmet meals, wetsuit hire, bed linen, bath towels, plus snorkelling gear.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over (if 12 years or older may be able to dive with parents consent) and they may require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions and also if you are over 45 years old.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This trip is suitable for over 18 years old only. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. All cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the total price and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.