A brand new two day, two night trip featuring unique resort accommodation hidden away in a tropical oasis
What do you get when you combine the Whitsundays new, specially-designed catamaran with resort-style accommodation in a hidden sanctuary in Airlie Beach? You get a touch of paradise, in paradise! This tour features two nights at an exclusive, action-packed, fun-filled resort, with shared or private accommodation, as well as a trip around the magnificent Whitsunday Islands!
Ride to Paradise is the ultimate way to see and stay in the Whitsundays - all with a bit of style! Ideal for backpackers and flashpackers alike, you will spend your days exploring your beautiful surroundings on board Wildcat, a fast cat built for speed and stability. As the quickest vessel around, Wildcat will get you to your destinations a lot quicker with more time to explore Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling the fringing reefs, all before heading to your exclusive accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort. When you are at your oasis accommodation, enjoy some socialising, relaxing or just admire the serenity of this hidden gem. The resort features a pool and hot spa, tennis court, SUP boards and a number of hammocks and outdoor bath tubs so you can soak up some privacy.This trip is ideal for the young and young-at-heart who want to see all the best of the Whitsundays alongside like-minded travellers.
Ride to Paradise Features:
- Relax at an exclusive resort
- A stylish way to see and stay in the Whitsundays
- Shared or private accommodation
- Relax in privacy or socialise at the resort
- Hammocks to relax in seclusion
- Resort pool, hot spa and SUP boards
- Tennis and volleyball courts onsite
- Bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Fast vessel with more exploring time
- Delectable meals freshly made!
- BYO Alcohol
Depart from Abell Point Marina at 2pm and head to your exclusive retreat at Paradise Cove Resort.
Upon arrival, why not venture around your amazing surroundings and get to know your fellow guests or just find a place to relax.
Enjoy a hearty dinner and rest your head in your Paradise Cove Resort accommodation.
Enjoy a bit of a sleep-in, followed by a hearty breakfast with fresh fruits, cereals and toast.
Depart the resort onboard Wildcat at around 9am and head to Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island! Go on a bushwalk to the world famous Hill Inlet Lookout and have some beach time!
Jump back on Wildcat, and head over to Mantaray Bay for a snorkel, followed by a stop at the popular Langford Sandbar. It's time to head back to Paradise Cove Resort for some drinks, relaxation, socialising and a dip in the pool.
Depart resort once again at around 9am and head to Langford Sandbar for a snorkel and more time on the beach.
Return to Abell Point Marina around 12 noon.
Please note: Itinerary may vary due to conditions.
Afternoon Tea: Delicious cakes and biscuits with tea and coffee
Dinner: BBQ herbed white fish with creamy mashed potato and coleslaw
Dessert: Hot strudel with vanilla custard
Breakfast: Fresh fruit, cereals, toast and spreads served with a selection of juice, tea and coffee
Lunch: Build your own picnic lunch on the beach with fresh rolls and wraps
Afternoon tea: Nachos on the deck with tea and coffee
Dinner: Thai green chicken curry with rice and Yum Cha
Dessert: Build your own ice cream sundaes
Breakfast: Fresh fruit, cereals and warm croissants served with a selection of juice, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Large fresh muffins with a selection of cookies
- Passengers with any dietary requirements will need to pay a surcharge of $12 per person payable on check in. This does not include vegetarians or passengers with a nut allergy.
- Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking.
Departs: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2pm
Returns: Wednesdays, Friday and Mondays at 12.30pm
Please note: Ride to Paradise is for those aged 18 and over only.
Please enquire for private charter rates after April 1 2017.
You May Also Like One Of These Products:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- A sense of fun and adventure
- 2 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Daily trips to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Environmental Marine Charges, Queensland Parks and Wildlife, Fuel Levy and Admin
- $50 deposit will be taken for the 30ltr dry bags and given back to the passengers when the bags return after trip.
- Please be advised $15pp holiday surcharge for 24th and 31st December departures applies (payable on check-in ).
- Passengers with any dietary requirements will need to pay a surcharge of $12 per person payable on check in.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the tour operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the package.In the case of a booking made that has an outstanding balance to pay on arrival then your credit card details will be passed on to the accommodation to secure your booking. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.