Powerplay will take you on the ride of your life through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands for fun, relaxation and adventure!
Powerplay will take you on an unforgettable two-day and two-night trip that will have you snorkelling, swimming and meeting lots of new friends as you cruise through the Whitsunday Islands. With a great social atmosphere, Powerplay offers the perfect place to explore and have the adventure of a lifetime in the Whitsundays.
Powerplay is the two-day and two-night adventure of a lifetime! Spend some time in the sun, and enjoy exploring the beautiful Whitsundays Islands, spending an afternoon at the world famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout for unbeatable views. Get up close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, taking time to snorkel or join in for a rendezvous scuba dive! This two-night tour takes out a total of 18 passengers, making it the perfect place for socialising, relaxing and exploring.
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Heated foredeck spa
- 18 guests for a fun filled, sociable trip
- Two stand-up paddleboards
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
Powerplay is a perfect way to explore the Whitsunday Islands for an escape that is full of adventure and fun!
Powerplay Accommodation Styles:
- Private Double Cabin - one double bed in a private cabin for two people to share, with AC and Fan
- Shared Double Bed - double beds in shared area with four guests in total, with AC and Fans
- Shared Single Bed - single bed in shared area in the salon with six guests in total
Over two amazing days and nights, your lively crew will take you to several different snorkel sites where you will have the opportunity to explore the inner fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, to get up close and personal with all of the colourful marine life. We supply high quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for all passengers to use free of charge. You'll get the chance to see the beautiful marine life up close, with the chance to play with Nemo, giant Maori Wrasse and even playful sea turtles.
Powerplay offers passengers the chance to experience the underwater world through an exciting rendezvous scuba dive. As a guest on board, you have the option to do an introductory or certified dive for $79 per dive, but you must book diving in advance. Please let us know at time of booking so we can arrange it for you. Price includes all gear hire and dive instructor. Introductory divers are subject to age, conditions and medical questions and certified divers need to bring dive card please.
Powerplay's heated spa is the perfect place for warming up, relaxing, or hanging out with your friends! Enjoy an evening beverage in the heat of the spa or just lounge while stargazing at night! If you're looking for an equally relaxing but dry alternative, opt to relax in the bow trampoline nets.
When the day comes to an end, it's time to turn on the underwater blue lights for some night time entertainment. Embedded in the aft hulls, Powerplay features two blue lights that attract a variety of marine activity such as Giant Trevallies, small bait fish, squid and even dolphins!
Our enthusiastic crew members, the 'Powerplay Paparazzi', would like to help you capture your Whitsunday experience to share with all your mates back home. Instead of putting your camera at risk of water or sand damage, sit back and relax and let our crew take your photos for you. Both evenings you will have the opportunity to see the photos in a slideshow put on by your team of crew. All photos are placed onto a jump drive, which you can purchase at the end of the trip for $20.
All meals are freshly prepared on board by your friendly host and include a BBQ dinner both nights! Marinated chicken, fresh salads, deli meats, juicy steaks, Lamingtons, tropical fruits - you'll be well fed so you're ready to tackle all the amazing adventures you'll have! We are able to cater to most dietary requirements upon request, please just let us know upon booking.
Lunch: Chicken and vegetarian wraps along with crisps
Afternoon snacks: Assortment of biscuits with tea and coffee
Sunset snacks: A selection platter including various dips, carrot and celery sticks, cheese and crackers
Dinner: BBQ marinade chicken, tuna pasta salad, potato bake, fresh garden salad and garlic bread
Dessert: A medley of Brumby's fruit scrolls
Breakfast: Cereal, fruit salad, white and raisin toast, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Lamington cakes, tea and coffee
Lunch: Salad and meat platter including tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, beetroot, cucumber, sweet corn and lettuce served with bread rolls, champagne ham, tuna salad and chicken drumsticks
Afternoon Tea: Coffee, tea and biscuits
Sunset Snack: Nachos
Dinner: BBQ marinade steaks and sausages, caramelized onions and carrots, warm bread rolls, Mediterranean pasta salad and Greek salad (olives, sundried, lettuce, cucumber, fetta)
Dessert: Chocolate mud cake
Breakfast: Cereal, fruit platter, English muffins, tea and coffee
Morning tea: Biscuits
There is fresh fruit available to eat on board at all time.
Please this is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments
This trip is strictly 18-35s. As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English.
If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour.
Powerplay Private Charter Information.
Add To Your Powerplay Trip:
You May Also Like One Of These Products:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please bring only a small soft bag with: change of clothes, hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal). You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Skipper, host, drinking water, meals, linen, bath towel, wetsuit hire, snorkelling equipment, use of SUP Boards and all Marine Park fees.
- BYO alcohol - no glass or red wine.
- Scuba diving is an additional cost - all diving must be booked and paid for in advance
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioural health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This trip is suitable for over 18 years old only. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
â€‹All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Food: 4/5 I'm Italian with different tastes, but food was delicious.
The Boat: 4/5 The Blue light are wonderful at night.
The Food: 5/5 Yummy
The Boat: 5/5 great
Highlight: Whales, Turtles and diving, Amazing Will tell everyone about it!"
The Food: 5/5 Really good food
The Boat: 5/5
Highlight: Too much to talk about! "
The Food: 5/5
The Boat: 5/5 Loved the Spa!
Highlight: Snorkelling "
The Food: 4/5 Better than at home.
The Boat: 4/5
Highlight was diving Mantaray bay. "