The Airlie Party Pack Combo Features:
- 2 Day/ 2 Night sailing trip on Atlantic Clipper, shared accommodation
- Featuring a huge spa, waterslide and scuba diving available
- All meals included onboard
- 2 Nights at xBase Backpackers, Airlie Beach
- Stay at xBase at either side of the boat trip
Sailing Whitsundays' Airlie Party Pack Features:
- 2 Day/ 2 Night sailing trip on the famous Atlantic Clipper
- 2 nights stay at xBase Backpackers, Airlie Beach in 6 share dorm
Perfect for all travellers aged 18-35 looking for a good time in the Whitsundays, the Airlie Party Pack combo features the most social and fun maxi yacht in the region plus 2 nights stay at xBase Backpackers which is situated in the middle of Airlie Beach!
Atlantic Clipper 2 days/2 nights trip offers a fun and exciting tour perfect for those looking for a social environment out at sea. It is the largest boat in the Whitsundays, spanning 140ft (34 meters), this mega yacht combines the awesome adventure and fun of sailing and diving with state-of-the-art diving equipment, modern facilities and air conditioning throughout. This mega yacht cruises at a quick 9 knots, giving you more time to enjoy each of the amazing Whitsunday locations that the Clipper takes you to. You will visit breath-taking fringing reefs, Whitehaven Beach and other unique destinations favoured by the crew. As a fully equipped dive boat, Atlantic Clipper provides you with the opportunity to see the Great Barrier Reef's marine life up close and personal on scuba dives, no experience required but subject to medical conditions. In the evenings, there is never a dull moment with plenty of space for dancing, great music and crew entertainment.
Atlantic Clipper Features:
- THREE STORY HIGH WATERSLIDE!
- 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip - ideal for those looking to meet new people!
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Hot and Cold Showers
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included for your convenience
- All meals are prepared on-board by your friendly crew
- Option to purchase Scuba dives onboard
- BYO Alcohol
At Base Backpackers Airlie Beach quality service, cleanliness and guest satisfaction are all top priority. Base offers a range of accommodation styles to best suit your needs and budget! As a top Australian destination, Airlie Beach provides the perfect base for a most memorable holiday, surrounded by 74 islands and one of the worlds Top Ten Beaches, Whitehaven Beach. Base Resort 6 Share Dorm features an en-suite, fridge, air-conditioning, linen, and balcony.
Base Backpackers Features:
- 24-hour electronic security card access
- Free courtesy pick up and drop off to bus station
- Bar and Bistro
- Free BBQ facilities
- Off-street car park
- Internet cafe, WiFi
- Laundry & communal kitchen
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Pool Bar
- Luggage Storage
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Boat - Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including your boat's check-in office, a 24 hour locker shop or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Accommodation - Ticket
Boat - Skipper, crew, drinking water, meals, bath towels, linen, wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment and all Marine Park fees.
Accommodation - Linen, AC and en-suite bathrooms
Boat - BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
The Clipper offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. All diving can be decided on and paid for on board.
- 1st dive is $60
- 2nd dive is $50
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
283 Shute Harbour Road (Opposite McDonalds)
Ph: 07 4948 0900
Accommodation - Parking and luggage storage
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases. Please note block out dates and minimum nights stay apply over peak seasons. Please note Base Backpackers is for 18 years and over only.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.