Boat options for solo travellers, Whitsundays
The Whitsundays is a great choice of holiday destination not only for groups of backpackers wanting to party, or honeymooners want to relax, but also for solo travellers wanting a unique experience among like-minded people.
The town itself is the perfect mix of relaxation and socialising, offering a great place to mix, mingle and meet fellow solo travellers, and there are plenty of overnight boat trips to choose between if you are a soloist.
We have put together our list of favourite boats for the single tourist:
- Whitsunday Adventurer - sailing catamaran with just 12 guests. Includes SUP boards, clear kayak, hot tub.
- Solway Lass - 3 day/ 3 nights on a traditional sailing vessel. Includes tarzan rope and scuba diving.
- Prima - Relaxed sailing tour and budget-friendly. Mixed group of guests with just 12 guests onboard.
- Boomerang - Action-packed sailing on a maxi yacht. Scuba diving and fun crowd of 28 guests.
- Ride to Paradise - 18-35 group. Venture around in a fast catamaran and stay in resort accommodation.
- Anaconda 3 - 3 day/ 3 night trip to outer reef. Plenty of snorkelling and scuba diving. Mixed group onboard.