Whitsunday Sailing Trip quick facts
Whitsunday Overnight Sailing Trip Quick Facts:
- All overnight sailing tours depart from the Airlie Beach mainland (not Hamilton Island). The boat check-in office will direct you to the boat departure location which will be either Abell Point Marina or Port of Airlie Marina. Both of these marinas are in walking distance to the main street.
- Guests are allowed to bring a small, soft overnight bag to keep their belongings in during the trip (large bags and suitcases are not permitted). The boat check-in office and most hostels offer luggage storage for the rest of your belongings during the trip.
- Accommodation, meals, snorkelling gear and marine park fees are included in the price. Some boats may charge for a wetsuit and have optional extras onboard such as diving (please look at the 'extra costs' section on the boat page).
- Most boats are BYO (bring your own alcohol) which you will need to organise before the trip. No glass bottle or red wine is permitted. A small number of vessels have a licensed bar onboard and therefore you are not allowed to bring your own alcohol. This is clearly noted on each boat description.
- You must be able to swim if you want to enter the water. This includes snorkelling and diving.
- Most boats have different accommodation options which is either shared beds or private cabins. This is clearly outlined in the pricing and boat descriptions.
See Frequently Asked Questions