Longer Whitsunday sailing trips
To truly appreciate the beauty of the Whitsundays, an overnight sailing trip is the best option to experience a mix of sighting-seeing, water-based activities and of course relaxation.
But why not choose a slightly longer sailing trip which offers a thorough experience around the Whitsundays and more time to do the things you enjoy most.
Though there are only a handful of trips which are longer than 2 days/ 2 nights, these trips all offer something different so you are sure to find one suitable for you.
3 day/ 3 night trips
- Anaconda 3 - The maxi yacht goes to the outer Great Barrier Reef and offers onboard scuba diving.
- Solway Lass - Traditional sailing vessel which takes guests around the Whitsunday islands.
- Whitsunday Blue - Stylish catamaran with just 8 guests onboard. Features private cabins with ensuites.
- Whitsunday Getaway - Modern, stylish catamaran for couples. Most elegant trip in the Whitsundays.
3 day/ 2 night trips
- Summertime - Traditional sailing vessel with wide age group. Has onboard diving and sea kayaks.
- Kiana - Outer Great Barrier Reef trip with low passengers numbers. Onboard diving and private cabins.
- Ragamuffin 2 - Sailing vessel with lower passenger numbers for a genuine sailing experience.
- Apollo - Onboard scuba diving on a maxi yacht. Generally takes 18-35s as a sociable sailing trip.
- Eureka 2 - Modern racing vessel with private cabins and stylish interior. Intimate sailing experience offered.